Nin Jiom Pei Pa Koa is a traditional herbal medicine commonly used to cure symptoms of cough with phlegm and dry cough, heal sore throat, missing voice, treat asthma, help maintain lung health, and maintain endurance. Nin Jiom Pei Pa Koa Syrup effectiveness by suppressing the cough frequency; blocking the development of ear edema; preventing or treating various ailments; suppressing the action of eosinophils and reduces airway damage. The original remedy is only manufactured by Nin Jiom Medicine Manufactory Limited, Hongkong.
A Brief History of Nin Jiom Pei Pa Koa
The drug was first discovered by Doctor Ip Tin-See of the Qing Dynasty. Yang Jin, a general of the Qing Dynasty ordered Doctor Ip to treat the sick suffered by his mother who never healed. His mother had been suffering from a serious bronchial ailment and he searched high and low to find a cure. Because impressed by the efficacy of this drug, the formula of Doctor Ip inherited from generation to generation until finally in mass production in 1962 and until now sales have reached 45 Million US Dollar. Like most products on the market, prices will jump as demand outstrips supply. The latest report says a 300 ml bottle of Mother and Child Cough Drugs sells for US $ 12.99 sold in Amazon, and there is only one bottle left! Herbal cough medicine made with honey and loquat seems to work very well for Americans. Traditional Chinese cough syrup Nin Jiom Pei Pa Koa popular among New Yorkers during flu season Many positive reviews left by consumers.
Nin Jiom Pei Pa Koa is available in the following form and dosage:
- Nin Jiom Pei Pa Koa (Original Formula) with doses of 75 ml, 150 ml and 300 ml
- Nin Jiom Pei Pa Koa (Convenient Pack) with dosage 15 ml x 10 pouch, 150 ml @ box.
- Nin Jiom Pei Pa Koa (No Sugar Added Formula) with a dose of 150 ml
Nin Jiom Pei Pa Koa Syrup – Composition and Active Ingredients
Nin Jiom Pei Pa Koa Syrup is made up of a blend of herbal ingredients including the fritillary bulb (Bulbus fritillariae cirrhosae, 川貝母), loquat leaf (Eriobotrya japonica, 枇鈀葉), ladybell root (Adenophora stricta, 南沙參), Indian bread (Wolfiporia extensa), 茯苓), pomelo peel (Citrus maxima, 化橘紅), chinese bellflower root (Platycodon grandiflorum, 桔梗), pinellia rhizome (Pinellia ternata, 半夏), Schisandra seed (Schisandra chinensis, 五味子), Trichosanthes seed (Trichosanthes cucumerina, 瓜蔞子), coltsfoot flower (Tussilago farfara, 款冬花), thinleaf milkwort root (Polygala tenuifolia, 遠志), bitter apricot kernel (Prunus armeniaca, 苦杏仁), fresh ginger (Zingiber officinale, 生薑), licorice root (Glycyrrhiza uralensis, 甘草), and menthol in a syrup and honey base.
Nin Jiom Pei Pa Koa Benefits
Based on research published by the Chinese Academy of Traditional Chinese Medicine in 1994 entitled “Pharmacological studies pei pa koa”, said that Nin Jiom Pei Pa Kao has a primary efficacy to treat cough and asthma, in addition this drug can also be used to maintain body health for hard workers or those who often work overtime. By taking this medicine Nin Jiom Pei Pa Koa, our lungs will be healthy, so it can absorb oxygen with the maximum. This will help clean up the dirty blood that exists in our body. A clean body will make skin look more fresh, radiant, smooth, anti acne.
How to use Nin Jiom Pei Pa Koa medicine?
- Nin Jiom Pei Pa Koa is very safe to be consumed by mother and child. This drug is safe for toddlers with age above two years. So Nin Jiom Pei Pa Koa is not for babies.
- With an average consumption of 1 tablespoon each day, can keep the body healthy and not easily hurt.
- Pour the syrup into a spoon and drink immediately. Or can also use a mixture with warm water.
- This medicine should be taken 30 minutes to 1 hour before meals. Always use this medicine in accordance with the instructions listed on the package, or as directed by your doctor.
- This drug can be used with any food or drink you like.
- Do not use this drug in double doses. just ignore the dose of medication that the drinking schedule is missed, and continue to use on schedule.
- However, these drugs may interact with alcoholic foods or beverages, which change the way drugs work or even increase the likelihood of side effects.
- Results may vary between individuals depending on various factors such as age, genetics, lifestyle, and so forth
Nin Jiom Pei Pa Koa Dosage
How many doses of Nin Jiom Pei Pa Koa for adults?
- Nin Jiom Pei Pa Koa (original formula) 1 tablespoon (@ 15 ml) 3 times daily.
- Nin Jiom Pei Pa Koa (Convenient Pack) 1 pouch / bag (@ 15 ml) 3 times daily.
- Nin Jiom Pei Pa Koa (No Sugar Added Formula) 1 tablespoon (@ 15 ml) 3 times daily
How many doses of Nin Jiom Pei Pa Koa for a child?
- Nin Jiom Pei Pa Koa (original formula):
7-12 years: 2/3 tablespoons (@ 10 ml) 3 times daily
3-6 years: 1/3 tablespoon (@ 5 ml) 3 times daily
- Nin Jiom Pei Pa Koa (Convenient Pack):
7-12 years: 2/3 pouch / pouch (@ 10 ml) 3 times daily
3-6 years: 1/3 pouch (@ 5 ml) 3 times daily
- Nin Jiom Pei Pa Koa (No Sugar Added Formula):
7-12 years: 2/3 tablespoons (@ 10 ml) 3 times daily
3-6 years: 1/3 tablespoon (@ 5ml) 3 times daily
Nin Jiom Pei Pa Koa Side Effects
Nin jiom pei pa koa for pregnancy and lactating mothers?
Because it contains herbal ingredients Glycyrrhiza uralensis, people with heart disease or high blood pressure should be cautious about taking liquorice root, pregnant women also need to be careful when using this medicine. Although this drug is considered safe for consumption by pregnant women. However, you should always consult a doctor or midwife before using any medication, if you are pregnant, breastfeeding, or are planning a pregnancy.
What are the possible side effects of nin jiom pei pa koa Drugs?
The ingredients used in this medicine are herbal ingredients that do not give side effects or dependence. But if any allergies or other health problems arise after taking this medicine, tell your doctor.
Overdose; Interactions with other drugs; For your safety, do not change the dosage of the drug, without first consulting your doctor.
Nin Jiom Pei Pa Koa Overdose and Interactions with other drugs
What drugs should not be consumed in conjunction with Nin Jiom Pei Pa Koa?
King To Nin Jiom Pei Pa Koa may interact with other medications you are taking. This can change the way the drug works, reduce its effectiveness or even increase the likelihood of side effects. To avoid possible drug interactions, list all the drugs that you are currently taking or use, including prescription drugs, general medicines, herbal remedies, and vitamin supplements. Show this list to your doctor or pharmacist when they make a prescription.
How to Save Nin Jiom Pei Pa Koa Cough Medicine?
Keep this drug out of reach of children. Store in refrigerator, but do not freeze. Do not use this drug after the expiry date listed in the package. Expiration date is valid on the last day of the month mentioned.
Where to Buy Nin Jiom Pei Pa Koa Syrup
you can get it online through Amazon. Stores in New York’s Chinatown are reportedly selling large stocks of Nin Jiom Pei Pa Koa, which is made by Shenzhen-based Kingworld Medicines Group.
- Nin Jiom Pei Pa Koa – Wikipedia
- Li, Z. L., Dai, B. Q., Liang, A. H., Li, G. Q., Yang, Q., & Xue, B. Y. (1994). Pharmacological studies of nin jion pei pa koa. China journal of Chinese materia medica (Zhongguo Zhong yao za zhi), 19(6), 362-5.
- “Nin Jiom Pei Pa Koa”. Nin Jiom. Archived from the original on 14 Jul 2011.