Because stroke can be about any part of the brain, the symptoms are diverse, ranging from light to heavy that some are even up to death.
Mild form of stroke known as a brain scanning attacks (transient Ischemic Attack / TIA). Symptoms sometimes just a feeling of weakness in one side face, or may feel pins and in the arm or leg. Some of them complained about the interference of the talking.
Mild stroke symptoms will usually return to normal quickly, less than one hour. Symptoms of stroke are generally more weight will cause a more typical symptoms, such as paralysis.
Symptoms of stroke
In general, symptoms of stroke include:
- Weakness or paralysis of the body
- Swallow difficulty
- Speaking difficulty
- Interference holding urine
- Loss of consciousness
- Sore head
Stroke can attack the brain and kill brain cells. The stroke sufferer will had difficulty to perform the following three things: smile, raise both hands and speak simple sentences. Although the stroke attack only lasted a few minutes, you need help immediately, because time is very valuable and important in the case of stroke. Immediately call the hospital if they show signs below:
- Sudden confusion or difficulty speaking and understanding
- Baal or sudden weakness in the face, arm or feet (usually occur on one side the body)
- Sudden blurred vision or difficult to see with one or both eyes
- Sudden dizziness or difficult roads, loss of balance and coordination body
- Sudden headache that is not normal and without causes.
Stroke attack with sudden, rapid and fatal. It is therefore very important to know the 5 classic stroke symptoms, including early symptoms of stroke in women. Stroke is the cause of death to 3 in the United States, after heart disease and cancer. Stroke cause of disability speech, movement control, and retention. In addition to warning symptoms of stroke, men and women who have a risk of stroke need to start following the basic guidelines to prevent stroke.
Symptoms of stroke in women
Fifth sign of the disease is a common symptom of stroke. Research shows the last stroke symptoms in women include:
- Sudden pain in the face, arms and legs
- Fainting, convulsions or fall due to accident
- Sudden weakness and nausea
- Sudden rapid heart throb
- Sudden hiccup or short of breath, suffocating
Third of stroke victims die, and many survivors ended with a disability.
Some of the conditions affected the risk of stroke
- Several different factors increase the risk of stroke, including: high blood pressure (hypertension) which is not controlled. These blight arterial walls.
- Diet. A high dietary salt associated with the actual high blood pressure, while the diet of many sweet and fatty foods is associated with the rough of surface and arterial constriction.
- Diabetes. People who surfer diabetes more likely to have high blood pressure and atherosclerosis, and by the more experienced stroke risk.
- Atrium fibrillation. Heartbeat type that is not organized this elevated risk of the formation of blood in the heart, which then may be left behind and brought the flow of blood to the brain.
- Smoking. This has caused negative effects to the arterial blood pressure and cause higher.
- Alcohol drinking, drunk habits will increase blood pressure and may cause blood in the brain channel broken causes stroke.
80% of all stroke attacks can be prevented through the following steps:
Eat and have a healthy diet. Keeping the heart healthy diet can reduce the risk of stroke. Poor diet can cause obesity and lead to hypertension and high cholesterol can encourage stroke attack. Lower your risk by consuming enough fiber and low in saturated fat foods. Reduce salt and alcohol.
Diligent blood pressure checked. If you a hypertension sufferer, take steps to lower blood pressure naturally to normal numbers. According to Prof. Stephen Davis, Director of Neurology at the Royal Melbourne Hospital, hypertension is a risk factor most easily controlled. The decline in blood was, was enough to reduce the risk of stroke by 40%. The problem is that the high blood pressure at a early level is difficult to detect, because symptoms are often not clearly visible. Because it’s the only way is to do blood pressure checks on a regular basis. While the way to reduce blood pressure by losing weight, reducing salt and diligent exercise.
Maintaining a healthy heart. Atrial fibrilation or irregular heartbeat may increase the risk of stroke 6-8 times. Atrial fibrilation occurs when the heart sends the foyer of the abnormal electrical signals to the lower chamber, causing the heart rate becomes irregular. Symptoms can include heart pounding, gasping breath, dizziness and chest pains.
Prevent diabetes. Diabetes increase risk of stroke. Use the guide index glikemik to help manage the sugal level of blood.
Manage triglyceride. High level of triglyceride increase the risk of stroke. Check it and if high, do diet to reduce triglyceride naturally.
Keep cholesterol in normal level. Bad cholesterol (LDL) cholesterol, high arrives may increase the risk of stroke in two times higher. Check it and if high, do diet to lower cholesterol naturally. Control your cholesterol by eating lots of fresh fruits and vegetables.
Obesity. Excess body weight can increase the risk of stroke. Make a diet to lose weight to become normal.
Limit alcohol. Do not drink more than 1 glass a day.
Decrease stress. Use tips to manage stress how to find healthy reduce stress
Organized sports . Only the sport with 30 minutes exercise a day are, can help lower blood pressure, cholesterol level, triglyceride, Obesity and stress. People with the pattern of a sedentary life tend to have high blood pressure and obesity. Exercise can reduce the stress that was one stroke risk factors and heart disease. Perform light exercise such as walking for 30 minutes every day. If you have never previously do sport, consult with your doctor first.
As the disease serebrovaskuler (brain blood vessel), stroke mortality by the brain network (infarct cerebral) happens because the reduced flow of blood and oxygen to the brain with various risk factors.
People with such symptoms have an increased risk of experiencing blood clots. Immediately do the electrocardiogram examination to detect heart abnormalities. Your doctor will prescribe preventive medicine to reduce blood clotting and the risk of stroke.
Understanding Stroke Symptoms by K. N